Need an Emcee? Jo will host your event with grace and style!
I spent many years hosting a live talk show on the radio. That skill led me to successful event hosting. I am adept at keeping your event moving smoothly no matter what ‘hiccups’ may arise. Live events are my happy place. I emcee banquets, moderate debates and Q&A formats between panelists and audience. I also host fundraiser trivia contests and even host parade narrations for live TV broadcasts. Put me at the helm and you are guaranteed just the professional polish you need to make your event shine and ensure your guests have a good time.
Organizations that have trusted Jo as their Emcee:
- World Affairs Council – Pub Global Trivia
- Berks Jazz Fest
- Reading Blues Fest
- Bandshell Concert Series
- Greater Reading Chamber Alliance:
- Women2Women Athena Awards Banquet
- Women2Women Improvement Workshop – Keynote Address ‘Overcome Fear of Public Speaking’
- Common Heart – Emcee and Moderate Panel Discussion.
- LifeLine Banquet
- CASA Banquet
- PA Junior Miss Program Banquet
- Panelist Moderator
- Greater Reading and Berks Holiday Parade
- Community Parades and Celebrations